HEEF scholarships are based on a combination of low-income family background, academic achievement and involvement in extracurricular activities, community volunteer work, church service or work-employment.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Latino/a who has lived in Orange County (OC), California for the past three years.
- An OC high school graduate or an OC community college transfer student who plans to enroll full-time at a four year college or university in Fall 2019.
- First generation college student.
- Family income limit of $60,000. Must complete FAFSA application or CalSar report.
- We welcome Dream Act/AB540 applicants. Complete the financial information section of the online application.
Applications must be received by December 31, 2018.
Students may apply online, visit heef.org; click on “Apply for a 2019 HEEF Scholarship”
Questions? Contact Michelle Abril at 949.553.4202 ext. 246 or email email@example.com.